Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

like a bridge over troubled water paroles

When evening falls so hard. Je serai un soutien.

Love Song Lyrics For Bridge Over Troubled Water Simon And Garfunkel Great Song Lyrics Music Quotes Lyrics Lyrics To Live By
Love Song Lyrics For Bridge Over Troubled Water Simon And Garfunkel Great Song Lyrics Music Quotes Lyrics Lyrics To Live By

Like a bridge over troubled water I will lay me down Like a bridge over troubled water I will lay me down When youre down and out When youre on the street When evening falls so hard I will comfort you Ill take your part When darkness comes And pain is all around Like a bridge over troubled water I will lay me down Like a bridge over troubled water.

. Quant tu seras sur la paille. When youre weary feeling small When tears are in your eyes I will dry them all. When youre on the street. Like a bridge over troubled water I will lay me down Like a bridge over troubled water I will lay me down Sail on silver girl Sail on by Your time has come to shine All your dreams are on their way See how they shine If you need a friend Im sailing right behind Like a bridge over troubled water I will ease your mind Like a bridge over troubled water I will ease your mind.

When evening falls so hard I will comfort you. Im on your side. C7 F Fdim C Am F Like a bridge over troubled water Am E7 Am D7 I will lay me down. Créez gratuitement votre compte sur Deezer pour écouter Bridge Over Troubled Water par Aretha Franklin et accédez à plus de 90 millions de titres.

Like a bridge over troubled water I will lay me down. F Bb F C F Your time has come to shine. Like a bridge over. All your dreams are on their way.

Like a bridge over troubled water. Ill take your part. Like a bridge over troubled water I will lay me down. When youre down and out.

When youre on the street. When evening falls so hard. Like a bridge over troubled water I will lay me down Like a bridge over troubled water I will lay me down Sail on silver girl Sail on by Your time has come to shine All your dreams are on their way See how they shine Oh if you need a friend Im sailing right behind Like a bridge over troubled water I will ease your mind Like a bridge over troubled water. If you need a friend Im sailing right behind.

When youre down and out. Like a bridge over troubled water. I will lay me down. Oh when darkness comes.

Ill take your part. I will lay me down. Like a bridge over troubled water I will lay me down Like a bridge over troubled water I will lay me down Dont trouble the water Leave it alone Why dont you why dont you Let it be When your down and out When your on the street When your on the street When evening falls So hard I will comfort you I will comfort you Ill take your part When. Like a bridge over troubled water I will ease your mind.

When times get rough. I will lay me down. Like a bridge over troubled water I will lay me down Oh Like a bridge over troubled Troubled water Oh I will lay me down Like a bridge over troubled Troubled water Sail on silver girl Sail on by Your time has come to shine And all your dreams are on their way See how they shine And if you need a friend Im sailing right behind Like a bridge over troubled water I will ease your mind. Paroles de la chanson Matt MonroBridge Over Troubled Water lyrics officiel.

Paroles de Bridge Over Troubled Water Simon Garfunkel Simon and Garfunkels Greatest Hits ALBUM When youre weary Feeling small When tears are in your eyes I will dry them all Im on your side When times get rough And friends just cant be found Like a bridge over troubled water I will lay me down Like a bridge over troubled water. Yes it do I know that Whoa-o-o-yeah If you only believe Dont trouble the water Said I wouldnt leave it alone Why dont you why dont you let it be Umm still water run deep Yes it do Yes it do whoa-oh-ho yeah if you only believe When youre down. Like a bridge Like a bridge over troubled water troubled water I will lay me down Ooooh Ill be your bridge Yes I will Dont trouble the water Said I wouldnt Leave it alone Well why dont you why dont you let it be Uh-huh still water run deep I know that Yes it do yeah oh-oh-oh yeah Still water dont trouble the water Yeah Leave it alone why dont you why dont you let it be. I will lay me down.

Just like a bridge over troubled water I will lay me down Like a bridge Just like a bridge. Like a bridge over troubled water. When youre down and out. Instrumental F Am F Fm C F C F C F Verse 3 C F Sail on silvergirl C Sail on by.

Sail on silvergirl Sail on by. Like a bridge over troubled water. Like a bridge over troubled water. Yes like a bridge over troubled water I I will ease your mind Like a bridge over troubled water.

I will lay me down. Dont trouble the water I wont leave it alone Why dont you why dont you let it be Um hum hum Still water run deep. When evening falls so hard. When youre on the street.

Like a bridge over troubled water I will lay me down When youre down and out when youre on the street When evening falls so hard I will comfort you Ill take your part oh when darkness comes and pain is all around Like a bridge over troubled water I will lay me down Sail on silver girl sail on by your time has come to shine. Bridge Over Troubled Water est une chanson en Anglais. Paroles de BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER par Aretha Franklin. Quand tu seras à la rue.

I will lay me down. Like a Bridge Over Troubled Water I will ease your mind Like a Bridge Over Troubled Water I will ease. Like a bridge over troubled water I will lay me down Oh Like a bridge over troubled Troubled water Oh I will lay me down Like a bridge over troubled Troubled water Sail on silver girl Sail on by Your time has come to shine And all your dreams are on their way See how they shine And if you need a friend Im sailing right behind Like a bridge over troubled water I will ease your mind. See how they shine.

When youre down and out. Paroles de BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER par Elvis Presley. Like a bridge over troubled water. I will comfort you.

I will lay me down. Tel un pont enjambant leau trouble. C When darkness comes C7 F D G And pain is all a-round Chorus C7 F Fdim C A7sus A7 F Like a bridge over troubled wa-ter E7 Am I will lay me down. Your time has come to shine.

LetsSingIt est une base de données de paroles de chansons créée et maintenue par des gens comme vous. When youre on the street. Paroles de BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER par Gregorian. Chansons les plus populaires.

Simon And Garfunkel Bridge Over Troubled Water Lyrics To Live By Great Song Lyrics Positive Songs
Simon And Garfunkel Bridge Over Troubled Water Lyrics To Live By Great Song Lyrics Positive Songs
How To Improve Your Eye Health And Reduce Eye Problems With Nutrition And Aerobics Great Song Lyrics Music Lyrics My Love Lyrics
How To Improve Your Eye Health And Reduce Eye Problems With Nutrition And Aerobics Great Song Lyrics Music Lyrics My Love Lyrics
Bridge Over Troubled Waters Lyrics By Paul Simon Finished Picture Made By Gloria W Bridge Over Troubled Water Water Lyrics Jesus Songs
Bridge Over Troubled Waters Lyrics By Paul Simon Finished Picture Made By Gloria W Bridge Over Troubled Water Water Lyrics Jesus Songs
Simon And Garfunkel Bridge Over Troubled Water Song Lyric Etsy Music Lyrics Art Song Lyric Print Lyric Prints
Simon And Garfunkel Bridge Over Troubled Water Song Lyric Etsy Music Lyrics Art Song Lyric Print Lyric Prints
Love Song Lyrics For Bridge Over Troubled Water Simon And Garfunkel Great Song Lyrics Music Quotes Lyrics Lyrics To Live By
Love Song Lyrics For Bridge Over Troubled Water Simon And Garfunkel Great Song Lyrics Music Quotes Lyrics Lyrics To Live By

Posting Komentar untuk "like a bridge over troubled water paroles"